Welcome to Air
Welcome to Air - a complete and networked solution for critical
monitoring. Stereo to multichannel, analogue to full digital
path, Air is consistent, reliable and transparent.
• A complete monitor range of near to mid-field for small studios to OB vans on up.
• Consistent performance across the range - matching +/- 0.2dB.
• All monitors feature DSP room adaptation.
• Integrated precision SPL calibration for consistent levels in all sessions.
• Film settings, bass management, specialized multichannel setups and more.
• Setup via direct access on monitors or with expanded control via Installer's Software.
Two-way active nearfield monitor - 6.9" woofer and 1.1" soft dome tweeter. 40 Hz - 22 kHz. Peak SPL: 128 dB
Two-way active nearfield monitor - 8" woofer and 1.1"soft dome tweeter. 37 Hz - 22kHz. Peak SPL: 128 dB
Two-way active nearfield monitor - 10" woofer and 1.1" soft dome tweeter. 33 Hz - 22 kHz. Peak SPL: 128 dB
Three-way active nearfield monitor - 10" woofer, 5.5" midrange and 1.1 soft dome tweeter. 31 Hz - 22 kHz. Peak SPL 131 dB
Three way active near/midfield monitor - two 10" woofers, 5.5" midrange and 1.1" soft dome tweeter. 28 Hz - 22 kHz. Peak SPL 134 dB
AIR BASE 1
250 W Active subwoofer, 10" woofer, 25 Hz - bssmng: 120 Hz, LFE: 2.5 kHz
AIR BASE 12
500W Active subwoofer, 12" woofer, 22 Hz - 200 Hz adjustable
AIR BASE 24
700W Active subwoofer, two 12" woofers, 20 Hz - 200 Hz adjustable
When working with wide dynamic range audio, it is essential to control volume at the latest possible stage to assure maximum resolution at all times. The AIR Remote gives this control with low noise, perfect tracking across multiple channels, and the ability to con¬trol the level regardless of the condition of the surrounding equipment. There are three storable reference levels, presets, and mute/solo functionality, too.
AIR INSTALLER SOFTWARE
Air PCIP software is a free option offering extensive setup
lity and control of Air including adjustment of parametric EQs and delay times for each monitor.