Configuration and Installation Software
AIR is a complete and networked solution for critical monitoring found in thousands of studios globally, and our AIR Control software gives you complete editing, saving and preset-based recall of room adaptation DSP, precise timing and SPL calibration, bass management and monitor control in AIR systems configurations spanning 2.0 to 7.1.
Our AIR Control application for Mac and PC, allows you to carry out advanced calibration and alignment of your AIR monitoring system. The software provides access to advanced tools and features inside AIR monitors and subwoofers including timing and SPL calibration and parametric EQs for each monitor. AIR Control lets you define and store custom setups and presets with selective parameter locking, and a special measurement mode provides EQ line signal out from selected monitors.
AIR Control replaces the 'TC PC-IP' installer software that was developed for professional installers. The new AIR Control application design is easier to use and an even more efficient way to fine-tune a complete, digital AIR monitoring system.
AIR Control runs on Mac, PC and Windows-based
tablets, and will be available free of charge August
- Lock function - will disable front panel control on master speakers
- Advanced bass management with variable X-over frequencies
- 6.1 digital setup
- Stereo setup with chain monitors
- Air Monitor testing is possible in the Setup function
- Setups can be saved as presets
- Adjustment of speaker parameters
- Monitor role "C Chain"
- Editing of Four Parametric precision EQ's inside each monitor
- Adjustment of Delay times inside each monitor
- Custom presets featuring custom EQ settings
- Locking of individual parameters
- Measurement Mode provides EQ line signal out from Monitor (24bit / 96kHz)
- Includes 'TC link to Serial Port Cable'
- Includes 'TC link to AES/EBU XLR Cable'