DBM50 is the only choice when it comes to desktop monitoring.
From the handcrafted Dynaudio drivers to its beautiful exterior, DBM50 is specifically engineered to perfectly reproduce your desktop mix and truly represents a revolutionary new angle in desktop mixing.
From the innovative wave guide around the tweeter to the optional addition of the level controller that never compromises the allimportant level interrelationship between speakers, DBM50 is the perfect partner in situations where the only thing that counts is perfection.
Take Complete Control
DBM50 comes with the option of adding a sleek controller that puts you squarely at the helm of volume control in any situation.
Set and control levels with precision and ease, completely independent of your computer or workstation. The DBM50 controller provides perfect tracking, which guarantees spot-on stereo imaging with unprecedented precision.
- Front baffle tilt for perfect desktop placement
- Smooth HF waveguide securing optimal near field sweet-spot
- Handcrafted drivers, legendary Dynaudio craftmanship
- Perfect tracking Volume tabletop remote control (optional)
- 117dB SPL Peak power
- 1" High resolution soft dome tweeter
- 7.1" woofer extended excursion
- 2 channel 50 watt RMS power amplifier
- Frequency response: 46Hz to 21kHz
- HF, MF and LF room filtering
- HP filtering for optimal subwoofer adaption
- Auto standby mode
- XLR balanced and single ended RCA input connectivity
- Model DBM50
- System Two-way Active Nearfield Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB) 46 Hz - 21kHz
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term) 117 dB peak
- Max SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC Short Term) N/A
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @1m (+4/-10) 80mV @ 0dB setting
- Input level for max peak SPL (+4/-10) -10dB: 4.8Vrms, 0dB: 1.5Vrms, +4dB: 1Vrms
- Power consumption Idle: 5.8 W / Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power Tweeter: 50 W / Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency 39 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume 13.9 liters
- Bass Principle Bass Reflex
- Crossover Frequencies 1500 Hz
- Crossover Slope 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm aluminium front, Pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer 180 mm/7.1", One-piece thermo formed MSP cone, 75mm/3" pure aluminum wire on kapton former
- Weight 7.2 kg / 15,9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 230 x 348 x 335 mm / 9.1" x 13.7" x 13.2"
- Highpass filters 60Hz, 80Hz, Off
- High Pass' Switch Flat: 25Hz, 2nd order / 60Hz: 60Hz, 2nd order / 80Hz: 80Hz, 2nd order
- LF' Switch +2: +2 dB low shelf 150Hz / 0: Flat / -2: -2 dB low shelf 150Hz
- MF' Switch 0: Flat / -2: -2 dB notch 450Hz Q0,7 / -4: -4 dB notch 450Hz Q0,7
- HF' Switch +1: +1 dB high shelf 1,5kHz / 0: Flat / -1: -1 dB high shelf 1,5kHz
- (Specs can change without notice)